This is a journal of our retirement move and life in Ucluelet on Vancouver Island's ruggedly beautiful west coast. The town's motto is "Enjoy life on the edge".

Follow our new adventures at Eyes On Vancouver.

Check my main photography website, or follow me on my Facebook page.

Click on pictures to see them full size.

Thursday 27 February 2014

Wick Beach Quickee

Just a couple of quick snaps from our quick walk at Wick Beach yesterday. Quick, because Marcelle has been suffering from what the doctor calls "chilblains", where her toes are very tender and sore. Not overly conducive to walking too much!

These were taken with my Voigtländer 12mm wide angle and I love the how much you can fit into the frame with this lens.


Time enough for a bit of a beach walk, cop a squat on a log and have a muffin and a latte. Quick, but satisfying.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment